Do YOU Fit The Profile?
Why am I telling you all of these things about myself and my thought process?
Since you are at this site, you are investigating home business opportunities. It’s been said that every 11 seconds someone starts a home-based business, but how many of them succeed? I’ve been there, done that myself, and I’d like to save you some time, trouble, and money. Before you go any further, I’d like to tell you what to watch out for. Too many people leap at those too-good-to-be-true business scams, waste their money, and end up feeling plain foolish.
Here’s a checklist of things to watch out for when you look at home-based business ventures:
- If it’s an MLM (multi-level marketing) plan, consider who stands to profit. Typically, it is those who get in at the beginning. The “downliners” can make money, but not the kind of incomes of those at the top. My business is not MLM.
- Does the business require you to purchase a large inventory up front and stock it at your home so you can quickly fill orders? Are you required to host home parties and meetings? We require no inventory and no home parties or meetings.
- Do you really want to annoy your friends and family members by asking them to buy your products, or bombarding them with constant sales pitches about how much money they can make by purchasing a distributorship from you and then proceeding to annoy their friends? People who have done that often find themselves unwilling (and sometimes unknowing) members of the NFL – the No Friends Left Club. Don’t worry, with this business you won’t have to be embarrassed by your friends avoiding you.
- Does the business you’re considering require you to host meetings at hotels, where you pitch your product to people who just came for the free dinner? Do you have to make cold sales calls by phone or in person to people who have no interest? It’s no fun to live from hotel to hotel, and while making cold sales calls takes considerable courage, we think it is just asking for rejection. You won’t have to do either of these with us.
- Will the “business” you’re looking at consist primarily of sending millions of spam e-mails, hoping for a 1-in-10,000 reply rate? This is a futile practice that we’d never ask you to do.
- Does the business you’re looking at offer help getting your business started? Or will you be left to fend for yourself as soon as you send your money? We have shown hundreds of people how they can find freedom working fewer hours and comfortable, happy conditions. It’s quick and easy to learn, no matter what your past experience – or lack of experience. I will show you how to succeed in this business. Remember, my philosophy is, “When one profits, we all profit.”
- If you won’t be on your own, who are the people associated with the business now? Are they newbies to the whole thing, too? Absolutely not. Associates who have taken advantage of the opportunity I’m offering share my philosophy, and are happy to show you their techniques!